- Earth’s most abundant natural resource is the sun!
- Solar generates clean, sustainable energy utilizing a non-depleting resource.
- With California having the highest utility costs in the continental US, solar provides a way for you to keep more in your pocket each month.
- The utility company controls the rate you pay for power and can increase it at any time.
- By not going solar, you’ll always have an electric bill that adds no value to your home and only increases your monthly expenses.
- If you had the choice to pay more for dirty energy, or less for clean energy, what would you choose?